Terms and Definitions
By using the term “add-on” we mean a service which provides additional functionality to Google Workspace™. You can enable or disable our add-ons at any time via the Google Workspace™ Marketplace.
Using Our Add-Ons
- our add-ons extend functionality of G Suite services and are provided as installable components from Google Workspace™ Marketplace
- our add-ons use services provided by Google™ or might use third party services
- to use our add-ons you need a Google account
Modifying our Add-Ons
We are constantly changing and improving our add-ons. We may add or remove features.
While we make every effort to ensure functionality of our add-ons, the add-ons we develop exist within a fast-moving product ecosystem in which things break and may need to be fixed from time to time. Therefore:
- add-ons are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis
- use of add-ons is at your own risk
- to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, the add-ons are provided without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement
Limitation of Liability
- we assume no legal responsibility for their misuse by end users, nor do we make any guarantees of their quality or reliability.
- to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law we assume no liability or responsibility for any:
- errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content
- personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to or use of our services.
- any unauthorized access to or use of our secure servers and/or any and all personal information stored therein
- any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from the services
- any malicious software agents that may be transmitted to or through our services by any third party
- any errors or omissions in any content or for any loss or damage incurred as a result of the use of any content posted, emailed, transmitted, or otherwise made available through the services; and/or
- content you create or the defamatory, offensive, or illegal conduct of any third party