Terms and Definitions
By using the term “add-on” we mean a service which provides additional functionality to Google Workspace™. You can enable or disable our add-ons at any time via the Google Workspace™ Marketplace.
Using Our Add-Ons
- our add-ons extend functionality of G Suite services and are provided as installable components from Google Workspace™ Marketplace
- our add-ons use services provided by Google™ or might use third party services
- to use our add-ons you need a Google account
Subscriptions to Our Add-ons
You understand that when you subscribe to our Addons, it is your responsibility to cancel the subscription if you no longer need it.
There is currently no facility to automatically unsubscribe(cancel) when you uninstall the Addon from your Google Workspace™.
You need to turn off(Cancel) your own subscription by visiting the our Google Add-ons Your Subscription Page via the Google Editors(Slides, Sheets or Docs) Extensions Menu -> (Add on Name) Menu Item -> Your Subscription. A sidebar appears and navigate to your Payment Portal to Cancel Your Subscription.
The screen looks like this:
Modifying our Add-Ons
We are constantly changing and improving our add-ons. We may add or remove features.
While we make every effort to ensure functionality of our add-ons, the add-ons we develop exist within a fast-moving product ecosystem in which things break and may need to be fixed from time to time. Therefore:
- add-ons are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis
- use of add-ons is at your own risk
- to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, the add-ons are provided without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement
Limitation of Liability
- we assume no legal responsibility for their misuse by end users, nor do we make any guarantees of their quality or reliability.
- to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law we assume no liability or responsibility for any:
- errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content
- personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to or use of our services.
- any unauthorized access to or use of our secure servers and/or any and all personal information stored therein
- any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from the services
- any malicious software agents that may be transmitted to or through our services by any third party
- any errors or omissions in any content or for any loss or damage incurred as a result of the use of any content posted, emailed, transmitted, or otherwise made available through the services; and/or
- content you create or the defamatory, offensive, or illegal conduct of any third party